Monday, February 18, 2013

Why Hello There..

So here I am finally starting a blog. Well, okay, it's not like I've been planning to do this for that long. I'm only 18 so I can't say I've been planning to do anything with any perspective of length of time. Did that sentence make any sense? Probably not. Moving on, so I'm 18 and a senior in High School. Yes, I know that doesn't exactly give me a ton of life experience, but I'll be the first to admit that I don't. I'm not exactly the most interesting person in the world, nor do I have a special expertise in any area. I know that there is no good reason for anyone to read this blog. But here's the thing: I'm not starting a blog to have readers. Honestly I just want to write, to be able to finally put into words stuff I've been thinking or wondering. I thought I might as well put them on the internet just in case someone is interested. If so, great, if not, I'll still have a blog I'm proud of. So I'm going to write about books and movies, fashion and food, and I know whatever happens I'll be better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment